Today's Top Stories
• Takeasha L. Williams, 24, arrested by CCSD for capias-Felony Malicious Mischief
• Byron J. Certain, 21, arrested by CCSD for hold for Picayune Police Department
• Dennis Gates, 37, arrested by CCSD for capias, felony fleeing and eluding
Andrew R. Ellis, 29, arrested by QPD for bench warrant
Dean Rolison, 52, arrested by EPD and CCSD for no insurance, no D.L., open container, possession of controlled substance, DUI, hold for CID
Robert K. Hamrick, 33, arrested by SWPD for shoplifting
Adult Basic Education Class Individuals (also known as GED) may enroll in free ABE classes located in the Jones College Clarke County Learning Center in Stonewall. This program is designed to assist adults who do not have a high school diploma.
It is with the deepest gratitude that Yvette Bartee expresses appreciation to fellow Clarke Countians for electing her as the Democratic frontrunner in the November 5, 2019, general election for the Office of Circuit Clerk. She does not take loyalty and support lightly.
Meridian, MS – Today, Rush Health Systems (Rush) and Ochsner Health System (Ochsner) announced a strategic partnership designed to enhance local healthcare services through the implementation of the best-in-class electronic health information software, Epic, and Ochsner’s com
• JC Bland, Jr., 43, arrested by QPD for disturbance of a business
• Matthew Cecil Hemphill, 53, arrested by CCSD for 7 count of sexual battery and 3 count lustful touching of a child
• James H. Johnson, 37, arrested by CCSD for burglary of a dwelling