Today's Top Stories
The remains of Patrick Sellers were discovered in a wrecked 1999 white Impala car Thursday night by a landowner on County Road 621 around 8:15 p.m. The landowner saw what appeared to be the reflection of a wrecked vehicle in a thick wooded area and immediately called authori
Solvay Biomass Energy informed 32 employees on Friday that their jobs were being eliminated at the Quitman facility.
The Mississippi Department of Transportation (MDOT) joins the National Weather Service, Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) and local emergency managers in promoting Mississippi Spring Severe Weather Prepare
Justice Court Records
• Norma M. Dearman, Enterprise, shoplifting, dismissed for lack of evidence
• James Lester Hodges, Meridian, DUI first offense, guilty in absence; no liability insurance, guilty in absence
Governor Phil Bryant Commends Senate for Passing Senate Bill 2156
Come join The Clarke County Lions Club, in partnership with the Quitman Band Boosters, for “A Night Out in New Orleans” Jazz Band Concert, dinner and silent auction on Saturday, March 19 at 6 p.m.
• Robert Gilbert, 20, wm, arrested by CCSO for reckless driving
• Charles Green, 52, wm, arrested by CCSO for domestic violence, probation violation
• William Ashwell, 33, wm, arrested by CCSO for suspended driver’s license, reckless driving
Crop insurance deadline nears in Mississippi