FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is the circulation of your publication? 2,200
2. How often do you publish? The Clarke County Tribune is published weekly and mailed through the U.S. Postal Service to paid subscribers. The Clarke County Tribune is also distributed throughout the county at stores.
3. What is the coverage area? The Clarke County Tribune “Covers Clarke County like the Dew.” We also distribute to paid subscribers in neighboring Lauderdale, Wayne, Jones and Jasper counties.
4. How do I submit a news/sports item? We welcome submitted news. This is your community newspaper and we are here to serve you. You can mail your news items to P.O. Box 900 Quitman, MS; visit our offices at 101 Main Street, Quitman, MS (across from the Courthouse) ; email to email@example.com.
5. How do I place an ad in your newspaper? You can contact our Advertising Representative Jennifer Bozeman by calling 601-776-3726 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What’s the cost to advertise? We offer a variety of contract and frequency rates, as well as non profit rates. Our sales representative will be glad to provide you with those rates.
7. How do I subscribe? You can call any member of the Tribune staff: Jennifer, Belinda, or Brittney and we will be happy to sign you up for an annual subscription; visit our office at 101 Main Street, Quitman, or sign up online.
8. Does your publication include classified ads? Yes, we offer classified and display classified advertising at reasonable rates.
9. What are your business hours? We are open Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.
10. Where is your newspaper printed? The Clarke County Tribune is designed and composed at our office at 101 Main Street, Quitman, MS and sent electronically on Tuesdays to our sister newspaper, The Enterprise Journal, in McComb, Mississippi for printing.
11. What are the politics of your publications? We welcome a variety of opinions and encourage readers to submit “Letters to the Editor” on topics.